Monday, December 15, 2008

LDN

I wish I had some special talent that set me apart from other people. I can't write or draw [very well atleast], I can't play an instrument, or write my own songs, and compose my own music, I don't play any sports, the list can go on.

I want to do something spectacular with my life, and I feel like I just can't. I feel like my opportunities are so limited, and it makes me feel completely worthless. Which is kind of why I want to go to London. I feel like I can just get so much more accomplished there, and it would open up a ton more opportunities.

What I specifically want to do with my life, I don't exactly know, but I know I want to do something memorable. I want to be proud of myself. I never want to have to worry about money issues, and I want to keep the family I one day want to have happy.

I know that not much would change, talent wise, but I know that I wouldn't feel confined as to the things I can do in my life to be happy.

My ultimate goal is to be happy, and I know that staying in a small town would definitely hold me back. I want to move to a big city, where everything is as exciting as it is beautiful. And someday, I hope to have all of that.

1 comment:

~J*~ On Life said...

Um.
You can write.
Kthnx.