Monday, March 2, 2009

March 2, 2009

Haven't blogged here in forever. I started using Tumblr, but I still don't use it that much. x]



So I feel that this year is making a major turn around, and it's increasingly getting better in just a week.

This entire school year has all around just been shit, and last week, just when I thought it was about to get worse, everything turned out so right, and I got an amazing guy out of it.
And I also lost the one who was holding me back, which was a major plus.

He's so great, and I'm so glad that I finally have him in my life more. Sort of.
The thing that gets me down about being with him is that I can never see him outside of school because his religion doesn't allow him to hang out with 'school friends' outside of school. He's also not allowed to date outside of his religion, but he's taking a chance with me anyway.

And as it turns out, he's liked me for long time. I never would have known had this week not happened.

Anyways, I don't have time to go into details, but I'm just super happy.
I'll try to start blogging here more. :)


Also, I dyed part of my hair purple a while ago.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
[I hate this picture, but whatever. :)]

No comments: